G Loomis E6X JWR 853C Jig & Worm Casting Rod 7'1" Med Hvy 1pc 12672-01
This rod is usuallyin stock at our walk-in store in Texas and that is where it will be shipped from. We will put it in a complimentary rod sleeve for extra protection. It will be wrapped in bubble wrap and carefully packed into a heavy duty shipping tube.
Read what G Loomis has to say about the E6X Jig & Worm Casting rods - Proprietary IMX-PRO technology yields blanks up to 15% lighter with improved strength! IMX-PRO blanks are optimally designed to fish specific techniques thanks to proprietary multi-taper technology! Strategic scrim placements allows us to create very specific tapers that enhance the action for each technique!
And specifically about the E6X 853C JWR - The do it all, medium-heavy casting rod designed to fish medium-sized soft plastics, soft-plastic jerkbaits, 3/16 to 5/8-ounce jigs and even big topwaters. The extra length (7'1”) increases tip-speed, which in turn, extends your casting range, helps you recover line quicker and is a big help with hooksets. A great alternative for fishing 4-5” hollow belly swimbaits. A great all around casting rod.
• New G Loomis E6X 853C JWR Jig / Worm Casting Rod 7'1" MH 12672-01
• Proprietary IMX-PRO technology yields blanks up to 15% lighter
• E6X technology creates a very sensitive and durable rod
• Strategic scrim placements create very specific tapers that enhance technique action
• Designed to fish med-sized soft plastics, soft-plastic jerkbaits, jigs & even big topwaters
• A great all around medium heavy casting rod
• Fantastic warranty from G Loomis
• Made in the U.S.A.
• We are an authorized G Loomis dealer
Specific Details For This Rod
• Model: E6X 853C JWR Casting Rod
• Length: 7'1" (1 pc)
• Grip: 9.5"
• Foregrip: 1.25”
• Guides: Tip + 9
• Action: Extra Fast
• Power: Medium Heavy
• Lure WT: 3/16 to 5/8 oz
• Line WT: 12 to 16 lb