Berts Custom Tackle Rod Corral 8 Rod Holder Bert's Model MF3526 Springfield Base
* New Bert's Custom Tackle Rod Corral MF3526 with Springfield spring lock base
* Holds 8 rigged rod/reel combos of any length
* Each rod can be removed individually with ease
* No worry about rods falling - they are locked in, but are easy to remove
* Just slide the Rod Corral out of the seat socket on your boat & take it home
* Easy to carry by gripping one of the side bars
* Holds & protects the rods and reels & makes off-the-boat storage easy
* A great way to store and display expensive rods in your home
* We are an authorized Bert's Custom Tackle dealer
The photo below shows how the Rod Corral can be used to store
and display your rods at home. This listing includes a Springfield
1.77" Spring Lock base so you can make a base for your home.
This listing does not include the wooden base that the spring lock
base screws into. We made a simple one to use in the picture
below to show how it could be done. You could have a professional
base made to display your rods inside your home, or you could
make a simple one like we did to store your rods in the garage
or storeroom. You will need to make your own wooden base or
have someone make it for you. This listing does not include the
wood part of the base. It does include the 9" round spring lock base.
This listing comes with a 9" round Springfield 1.77"
spring lock base as shown below. This base can
be used for a base at you home.
This listing if for the Rod Corral that is made to fit into a Springfield
1.77" spring lock base. A close-up of the of the bottom of this Rod
Corral is shown below. The Rod Corral is also available with a Bert's
track base or an Atwood pedestal base that fits into an existing seat
socket already on your boat. Check our other listings if you would
prefer a Rod Corral with a different base.