Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12 Inch Pitcher Glove Max Scherzer Model PRO12DHJB
• Rawlings Heart of the Hide baseball glove model PRO12DHJB
• Same pattern worn by Max Scherzer
• Designed for right-handed throwers
• Size is 12"
• Recommended for adult or elite player
• Heart of the Hide leather shell
• Tennessee Tanning pro lace
• We are an authorized Rawlings dealer
This Heart of the Hide model features a conventional back and the Dual Hinge Basket Web. The Dual Hinge in this web will act as gripper to create the ultimate pocket around the ball. This pattern makes a great crossover glove for pitchers and infielders both, especially those that play on the left side of the infield such as 3rd base. Worn by countless Rawlings Gold Glove Award winners since 1958, the traditional Heart of the Hide series sets the standard. With premium steer hide leather, the best pro patterns and highest quality craftsmanship in the world, the HOH series and it's new colorways provide elite players with the pro-style glove they need to make their work in the field.