• 2 whole rainbow trout, gutted and cleaned, heads and tails still on
• 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
• 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
• salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• 1/2 large onion, sliced
• 2 thin slices lemon (optional)
• 2 tablespoons hot water
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with about 1 teaspoon olive oil.
2. Place trout in the prepared baking dish and coat with remaining olive oil. Season the inside and outside of fish with dill, thyme, and salt. Stuff each fish with onion slices; grind pepper over the top. Place 1 lemon slice on each fish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; add water to dish. Continue baking until fish flake easily with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
If you see something you like, please call 254-939-8789 or email us at tkt1001@ aol.com and give us a chance to earn your business. Our products are also available on ebay. We have @15,000 positive feedbacks. Please click the link below to visit our ebay store.