NATIONAL ATHLETIC SUPPLY
SEA TROUT BAKED IN SPICY LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
• 2 pounds of sea trout fillets or other firm fleshed fish
• 2 Tablespoons minced onion
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter melted
• 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• dash black pepper
• 1 Tablespoon capers, rinsed (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Butter a glass casserole dish that is large enough that the fillets aren't crowded.
3. Lay the fillets in a single layer in the glass casserole dish.
4. Whisk the melted butter, lemon juice, minced onion, salt, paprika, red pepper flakes, black pepper until well blended. (Also add capers if you wish.) Pour the sauce evenly over the fillets.
5. Bake in heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. The fillets will be firm but still moist.
6. Serve immediately and spoon some additional sauce over the fillets.
Comments are closed.
Check us out on facebook!
Many of the products we sell are available online through our ebay store!
Click to visit the ebay store