• 2 pounds of sea trout fillets or other firm fleshed fish
• 2 Tablespoons minced onion
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter melted
• 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• dash black pepper
• 1 Tablespoon capers, rinsed (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Butter a glass casserole dish that is large enough that the fillets aren't crowded.
3. Lay the fillets in a single layer in the glass casserole dish.
4. Whisk the melted butter, lemon juice, minced onion, salt, paprika, red pepper flakes, black pepper until well blended. (Also add capers if you wish.) Pour the sauce evenly over the fillets.
5. Bake in heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. The fillets will be firm but still moist.
6. Serve immediately and spoon some additional sauce over the fillets.
If you see something you like, please call 254-939-8789 or email us at tkt1001@ aol.com and give us a chance to earn your business. Our products are also available on ebay. We have @15,000 positive feedbacks. Please click the link below to visit our ebay store.